New York, NY
Discovery Digital Media develops new, innovative and immersive digital products for thirteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, TLC, HGTV, Food, Investigation Discovery as well as Discovery+, the new DTC product launched in January 2021.
Our Digital Analytics team plays an integral role in delivering insights to inform all digital product and strategy decisions that Discovery takes. Our team is growing quickly, and we're looking for a seasoned Manager that will leverage many analytics tools to derive actionable analysis and recommendations so that we're maximizing and growing our digital platforms. This professional should be able to interpret complicated data and convey it in a concise analysis to all levels of our digital leadership and stakeholders.
• Work day in and day out with content and product teams to unearth insights to promote data-driven decisions.
• Outline and conduct performance analysis on a variety of strategic projects, such as new device launches and content performance across our web, mobile app, and connected device platforms.
• Communicate user insights in digital product meetings, strategy sessions, email, and presentations.
• Build comprehensive testing plans for new product and programming initiatives.
• Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote self-service, efficiency, and best practices within the company
• Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
• 5+ years of experience with digital analytics covering marketing, content, product, consumer feedback and A/B testing.
• Proficiency with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Experience with SQL, R, Python, or Tableau experience a plus
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Comfortable and effective in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the ability to be flexible
• Ability to compile complex information in a user friendly and concise manner
• Effective communicator to an array of audiences
• Consumer media experience preferred
• Must have legal right to work in the United States
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.