The Digital Advertising Technology Manager will manage the daily operations of the Digital Advertising Technology front end team. The manager will work with Sales and Ad Operations leadership on both long-term strategy and meeting the short-term goals of the business, as well as work alongside internal and external stakeholders to both define and drive technical advertising projects and integrations.
• 4+ years of experience in Digital Ad Technology and/or Operations.
• Ability to manage an agile team in a fast-paced environment
• A thorough understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, TV Everywhere platforms and services, and programmatic advertising
• Extensive knowledge of Freewheel and Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Extremely detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Support and meet regularly with Ad Sales, Pricing and Planning, and Ad Operations to communicate ad product capabilities, improve processes, and ensure maximum revenue generation.
• Maintain relationship with Affiliate/Distribution and external partners/MSOs to support and manage platform integrations.
• Programmatic integration, strategy, management, and optimization.
• Serve as point of escalation to Ad Operations for technical issues/questions and provide additional support in troubleshooting active campaign issues and 3rd party measurement discrepancies
• Work closely with stakeholders and product leads to communicate advertising business needs and timelines for GO, DTC, and Site and Social platforms.
• Process documentation and training.
• Delegation of projects and daily workload as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x7yq-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.