The Manager, Digital Ad Operations will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, inventory, billing, cross promotion, creative services, and brand site teams to oversee daily operation and implementation of advertising on Discovery Inc. owned and operated and distribution platforms.
• Provide guidance and leadership to Ad Ops team members.
• Provide training and support to coordinators.
• Facilitate synergy between Ad Sales, Ad Ops, and Ad Technology teams.
• Foster a positive environment and promote growth within the Ad Ops team.
• Serve as an escalation point for AdOps and sales for creative problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Support Ad Sales, Pricing and Planning, and Marketing to maximize revenue generation.
• Streamline processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Work closely with Sr. Director of Ad Tech Operations to formulate and execute plans to drive revenue to the digital business.
• 4+ years of experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) strongly preferred.
• Proficient understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, TV Everywhere platforms. and services, and programmatic advertising.
• Proficient knowledge of Freewheel and/or Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms.
• Ability to work independently an collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo904-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.