Global Manager, Partner Pricing
New York, NY
This position will play an integral role on the Measurement & Outcomes team which oversees custom research executed in support of Discovery, Inc. ad sales efforts, across all platforms and across all properties (e.g., discovery+, Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network). This role will provide support on the management, execution and reporting of primary research studies executed via 3rd party vendor or proprietary research panel, with an emphasis on advertising effectiveness and demonstrating the benefit of advertising with Discovery Inc.
• Manage advertising campaign measurement requests from sales teams and help determine the appropriate vendor and type of study (e.g. brand, sales, site visit lift studies) by assessing the relative campaign size, platforms included and other key campaign specifications.
• Lead the day to day needs (gathering relevant campaign details and creative elements, shaping survey structure) of the third-party research vendors (e.g. Kantar Millward Brown, Data Plus Math, etc.) in their execution of various ad effectiveness studies.
• Assist in running studies on Discovery's internal panel with tasks such as survey design, survey programming, data analysis, and reporting.
• Lead calls/meetings with advertising clients across a wide variety of topics (identify key KPI's to test for, provide methodological overviews, present final study results) needed to successfully execute an advertising effectiveness study.
• Review campaign reporting and provide insightful feedback and recommendations in a timely manner.
• Assemble one-sheets and case studies for distribution to sales and marketing teams.
• Complete additional ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Will have a minimum of 3+ years of research and data experience in TV/media research at a media brand, television network or agency.
• Superior project management skills required, such as the ability to prioritize among multiple brands and projects
• Experience with ad effectiveness (control/exposed) methodology, including some experience with reading digital and/or linear media plans.
• Solid foundation in primary quantitative research tasks (questionnaire development, navigating survey programming logic, reading and developing cross-tabulations, etc.)
• Experience working directly with clients, especially presenting research to clients
• Advanced knowledge of Qualtrics, PowerPoint and Excel a plus.
• Ability to work individually and in a team setting.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo7j7-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.