We are looking for a Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
• As part of the team, you will be responsible for the legal support of our business activities
• Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts for Discovery DACH region as well as support and implementation of existing contracts
• Cross-sectional legal advice to the specialist departments in order to jointly develop legally secure contracts with partners and to identify cross-divisional potential for improvement
• Advising the relevant departments on copyright, media, and general commercial and civil law
• Interface within a global group - coordination with the commercial departments as well as with the other teams in the legal departments of the other regions
• Contact person for all legal and contract-related issues vis-à-vis internal and external partners
• Two satisfactory state examinations as well as 2- 3 years of relevant professional experience in the media industry
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Great entrepreneurial understanding
• Resilient team player
• Performance-oriented and goal-oriented way of working
• Negotiation skills and strong communication skills
• Very good knowledge of English for negotiating and formulating English-language contracts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb9v3-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.