Senior FP&A BI System Analyst
• Manage the processing of Shopping Carts (in the SAP SRM PO system), and creation of Purchase Orders (in the SAP SRM PO system) in support of the business unit operational units across DNI.
Once the purchase is complete, the Procurement Specialist will support the business unit requestors with issues related to receiving, invoice processing, and PO adjustments.
• Support accounts payable with PO & invoice mismatch queries
• Serve as an expert in the functionality, technology, and the business processes associated with SAP SRM, the company's purchase-to-pay application of record.
• Work with accounting and auditors when necessary.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance field
• Multi-lingual skills
• 1-2 years' experience within a technical environment
• Knowledge of the procurement lifecycle
• Role requires previous experience with the operation of leading practice procurement technology applications (SAP ECC & SRM)
• Strong communication, analytical, time management, change management
• Problem solving skills: Works within identified procedures & policies
• Desire and ability to learn and deliver as a team player within a collaborative environment
• Ability to lead productive and focused discussions
• Strong knowledge of global business processes and structure
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose problem areas, identify improvement opportunities and implement realistic solutions
• Level of supervision required: Works under limited supervision for routine situations; and detailed guidelines for non-routine cases.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkke94-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.