The Junior Photo Producer is part of the Photo Operations EMEA team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and Discovery+ platforms across EMEA. The Junior Photo Producer supports with the management of production stills and photo shoots, editing and processing images ready for VOD and EPG use, as well as answering image requests from internal and external clients.
• Write production still briefs, edit and manage the delivery of production stills.
• Working with marketing, publicity and creative teams, write shoot briefs, produce and manage photo shoots for Lifestyle & Entertainment brands.
• Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
• Respond to internal and external image requests
• Create series level images and graphics using photoshop
• A strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to manage and use specialised database systems.
• Ability to edit and critique photographic imagery.
• Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications
• Excellent knowledge of image rights
• Experience producing and managing photo shoots and production stills
• Experience in an image role within a broadcaster preferred but not essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93x69-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.