What's in for you?
• Possibility to work in a highly regarded organization with international exposure and friendly and supportive atmosphere
• Attractive benefit package (private medical care, life insurance, cafeteria system)
• Partial home office
• Flexible working hours
• Informal dresscode
FP&A COE (Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence) is known for its innovative thinking, best practices implementation and great customer service. Discovery seeks to unlock value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of its team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming the way we work.
The role is reporting to the Senior FP&A OPEX Analyst and will be supporting forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting and analysis processes in EMEA region (selected countries).
• Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective with variance analysis focusing on cost P&L,
• Performing detailed reviews of actual spend with finance business partners and budget holders,
• Prepare manual accrual journals/ reclasses and execute with RTR GBS team during and after month-end close
• Assisting in the production of the monthly cost forecast submission and updating of related systems,
• Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
• Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases,
• Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
• Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to cost management and data governance.
• Cooperation in implementation of best practices and process simplifications in Warsaw FP&A COE,
• Development of existing analytical tools that would help FP&A teams / stakeholders monitor financial results,
• Provide any additional support that may be required in the financial reporting activities.
• A year of working experience in financial department
• Fluent in English is a must
• General accounting knowledge
• Advanced MS Excel & good PowerPoint skills
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Pro-active and hands-on
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Willingness to pursue professional qualification in Finance (ie. CIMA / ACCA) is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3ez1-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.