Product Security Engineer
Discovery is a global leader in the media sector, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres.
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Currently in Poland we are looking for passionate people with various backgrounds to join
The IT Training Manager is responsible for providing specialized systems training to Discovery users globally. This individual will design training strategies, develop and deliver training documentation and courses for instructor-led, remote, and self-paced training across corporate applications, tools and services, all aligned with the overall IT Training strategy. This role is also responsible for assisting with managing and delivering key communications to our global user base for assigned project rollouts and may be required to assist with translations from English to Polish.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Develop training strategies and materials including user guides, presentations, job aids, and how-to videos for corporate applications.
• Conduct classroom and remote training sessions on corporate applications for a global user base.
• Meet with appropriate team members to ensure requirements are captured, training materials are accurate, and project timelines are met.
• Perform needs assessments and post-class evaluations to ensure training needs are targeted.
• Create and maintain knowledge articles for our internal knowledge base on assigned technology applications
• Provide regular maintenance (i.e. response times) of training supported resources (e.g. management of training materials and governance of training mailboxes as appropriate).
• Leverage training frameworks, templates, and core training methodologies.
• Assist in the development of marketing for our products related to assigned project rollouts and GT&O events.
• Develop good working relationships with core user base, and GT&O peer groups (e.g. service desk and product managers).
• Seek and suggest new training and communication tools to enhance delivery and experience.
• Maintain records and metrics, and submit regular reports to manager.
• Bachelor of Arts or equivalent combination of training, experience and skills
• Minimum 6-8 years' experience presenting technical curriculum to varied audiences
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills to a variety of different audiences (both technical and non-technical)
• Fluency in English and Polish both written and verbal
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience working in an IT environment with project managers and developers to understand system requirements
• Experience building and presenting training programs for proprietary applications
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
• Understanding of adult learning theory and instructional systems design
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred
Please be informed that we will consider applications only in English version.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.