Auckland, New Zealand
We have an exciting opportunity for an Integration Exec to joint our talented and inclusive team.
The role is designed to support the Integration Lead and Project Manager to develop and execute best in class commercial partnerships and sponsorships across the full Discovery ANZ portfolio of brands, and across all platforms including, but not limited to linear, digital, social etc.
Excellent client service, team support and attention to detail and deadlines will be key drivers of success in this role.
Work under the direction of the Integration Lead to design, develop and price commercial partnership and sponsorship opportunities
○ Assist with proposal preparation including deck design, background research, collateral production and/or compilation
○ Coordinate input, ideas, research and other relevant proposal contribution from across the relevant business teams
○ Co-ordinate and contribute to brainstorms with a view to delivering creative and innovative partnership concepts that meet the client brief and format requirements
○ Coordinate meetings to ensure all relevant internal partners are in attendance and have any required information and correct details
○ Support Integration Lead and Project Manager with pricing matrix and any associated project documentation
• Support Integration Lead and Project Manager with contract paperwork and filing where required to facilitate timely completion and processing
• Assist with client and project management in pre-production, production, on-air and post-campaign periods in a manner that ensures all key deadlines and milestones are met, including;
○ Meeting and WIP coordination
○ Preparation of agendas and meeting call reports
○ Support on preparation of Google file location for each campaign and the accurate filing of all project related documents
○ Record key actions from WIPs and client/production correspondence and ensure timely call report distribution and follow-up with all relevant parties
○ Support Licencing Manager with any project related requirements as needed
○ Update WIP sheets and timelines across the project alongside the Project
○ Assist across all project deliverables to ensure all contracted elements are completed as agreed
○ Support to create Production Bibles
○ Attend client and assist with shoots as required
○ Attend and assist with any relevant client activations/filming
○ Support for coordination and completion of post-analysis reports as required
• Ensure all sponsorship elements are trafficked accurately and to deadline to ensure all agreed elements are delivered
○ Liaise with clients/agencies to secure any required assets/collateral to produce sponsorship assets
○ Maintain good communication and information flow with all stakeholders as required across the sponsorship
○ Work with creative team to make sure they have all the necessary elements for asset production
○ Facilitate client and Discovery approvals for all assets and keep accurate approval records
○ Ensure knowledge and application of any client category and/or programming restrictions (e.g. censorship) so that all sponsorships fall within ASA and BSA requirements
○ Ongoing review of all sponsorship deliverables to ensure all contracted elements are completed as agreed
○ Completion of post-analysis reports as required
• Develop healthy and professional relationships with all client stakeholders and agency partners
• Keep up to date with international innovation in branded entertainment/content
• Ensure conduct at all times is in a manner consistent with the company's values, ensure all dealings with customers, audience and internal stakeholders are undertaken fairly, with integrity and are solution focused.
• Contribute expertise, skills and general life wisdom to wider integration team to foster teamwork and a great working environment.
• Observe and uphold the company values and expected behaviours in all undertakings related to your employment.
• Ensure you are familiar with the Employer's policies and procedures, and any modifications to those policies and procedures that may be introduced from time to time.
• Carry out your work safely and without endangering or causing harm to yourself, fellow staff members, contractors, customers, visitors, or the general public.
• Other duties as required.
• The Company may, after fair and reasonable consultation, change your duties, from time to time, for commercial reasons but not so as to substantially change the nature of the position.
• Accuracy and a high degree of organisation
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative, solutions focussed thinking
• Ability to take direction and feedback, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes
• A growth mindset and commitment to ongoing development
• A team attitude
• A valid work visa
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxkpo-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.