Digital Marketing - Plus
• Lead the local growth initiatives for Discovery Plus with a clear objective to drive subscriber & revenue growth and increased engagement across markets
• Work cross-functionally with business heads and teams across marketing, content, product, analytics, finance and legal functions to ensure growth initiatives are delivered on-time
• Lead business planning and delivery for subscription business including formulation of annual, monthly and daily plans on key performance metrics.
• Translate local content calendars into campaign plans. Allocate targets to campaigns based on past performance and using internal/external data to measure opportunity for key shows and events.
• Produce insightful performance reports and ad-hoc analyses for senior management.
• Plan, test, and analyse new tactics and approaches to constantly seek best practice for our business.
• Keep abreast of market trends, show launches, premieres, sports events etc.
Organize data inputs from third party platforms and provide action items for content and marketing teams
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 4-6 years of experience in highly analytical environments - top management consulting firm or corporate strategy. Work experience in Direct-to-Consumer brands is an advantage
• Self-starter - proactive in setting and meeting goals, with limited supervision
• A track record of delivering success in a digital planning/execution role.
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Organized and detail-oriented and an ability to think on his/her feet
• Learning and collaborative agility
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly numerate and comfortable using Excel to both run campaign analysis and provide recommendations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3n2k-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.