The Graphic Designer will be an integral part of the design team who are responsible for producing high quality and on brand creative design for Three and Discovery.
The graphic designer reports directly to the Senior Art + Design Lead and will be a strong asset to the team. The role will contribute creatively to the team and assist in creating a vast range of creative across many mediums, on time and on brief.
The graphic designer will be a passionate, creative thinker who loves innovation and challenge. A team player who has a positive, solution driven attitude along with their ability to problem solve quickly and calmly - often under pressure. They will be able to multitask expertly while maintaining a sense of humour.
• Contributing and developing concepts for creative campaigns, brand and promotional material
• Create pixel-perfect digital/print-ready designs that are on-brand + meet company objectives
• Translate briefs into effective design by applying an understanding of visual storytelling, communication hierarchy + marketing objectives
• Design + execute compelling marketing collateral including but not limited to: posters, web + e-commerce updates, social media assets, emails, digital advertisements, signage and presentations.
• Be able to work both independently + collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a proactive approach + positive attitude
• Reliable and personally responsible; completing work in a timely and consistent manner and committed to creating the best possible work.
• Able to take creative feedback, think critically, ask questions + continuously learn + improve
• Resourceful + willing to try new approaches to visual problem-solving
• Have the ability to articulate ideas and concepts to stakeholders if needed
• Maintenance of design folders and precise file handling to ensure seamless workflow across the team
• Carry out work safely and without endangering or causing harm to yourself, fellow staff members, contractors, customers, visitors, or the general public.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with the wider creative team, marketing teams and any other key stakeholders.
• Other duties as required.
• Strong understanding of design fundamentals (typography, composition, layout, color, etc.)
• Knowledge of both digital + print production processes
• Proficiency in the Creative Cloud Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• High levels of creative dexterity
• Have exceptional and confident verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical aptitude and willingness to learn new skills
• Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills + solid work ethic
• The Employee shall ensure they are familiar with the Employer's health and safety policies and procedures, and any modifications to those policies and procedures that may be introduced from time to time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xv75-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.