Strategic Partner Manager, Gaming
São Paulo, Brazil
• Develop and implement Growth Marketing and On Air strategies in partnership with DLA Marketing and Content team and Global Marketing Teams.
• Implement Regional and Global Marketing strategies for priority initiatives/ campaigns.
• Oversee creative and effective marketing campaigns to leverage Discovery's business objectives.
• Develop in partnership with relevant departments strategies to bring and keep subscribers to Discovery's platforms, focusing on the engagement and retention of customers.
• Work close to the Distribution team in order to implement partnership (third part) campaigns to increase and/or retain subscribers.
• Work close to a multifunctional team (Distribution, Product development, Programing, Insights & Analytics and others) to understand consumer life cycle and UX/UI experiences, looking for improvements in our product.
• Implement overall branding principles and creative guidelines working closely with DLA's content, programming, digital and marketing teams.
• Ensure continuous flow of communication between local and regional offices of key marketing/digital initiatives.
• Lead and act as the point person for all marketing initiatives.
• Supervise agency relationships: from briefing to delivery, media buys, events and negotiations.
• Lead the team in the identification, development and management of strategic partnerships that could improve the consumer awareness of Discovery products and portfolio.
• Lead the team in the development and management of major consumer events.
• Responsible for owning and managing departmental budget. Including monthly forecasts and identification of efficiencies.
• Partner to Insights & Analytics team to monitor industry trends in order to make appropriate marketing decisions.
• Coach, develop, challenge, inspire and manage a team of contributors
• Solid experience in marketing, preferably in the digital media industry.
• Great knowledge of how to use data insights to bring leverage to the business.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. MBA degree is a plus.
• Written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese are a must.
• Skills: Growth mindset, great communication and negotiation skills, accountable, drive transformation, self-motivated, teamwork.
• Must be flexible, agile and fast to adapt to an industry under transformation.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.