Director, Vulnerability Management
• Manage payment processing across Discovery
• Act as Discovery's expert on payment processing
• Drive standardization of processes and system functionality across payment processes
• Establish and implement standard payment processes for the Direct to Consumer Order to Cash process.
• Select the payment methods to be used, finding ways to address the markets fully while managing risk.
• Monitor all payments, watching for factors impacting payment authorization rates and looking for ways to improve those rates.
• Support onboarding of new businesses/brands/products into standard payment processes
• Work with brands to assure that proposed offerings can be supported in payments without risking a poor customer experience
• Lead implementation of specific billing/payment related projects
• Work with customer service to resolve payment related issues
• Lead all Direct to Consumer Brands to develop a plan for future state payment functions
• Develop long term strategy
• Develop priorities and a roadmap in conjunction with engineering.
• Manage changes to priorities
• • A combination of education, training, skills and experience in technical areas related to payments , ideally in a fast paced digital or direct to consumer environment
• Bachelor's degree in Finance , Engineering, Marketing or equivalent skills.
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience .
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with all functional areas of the organization.
• Ability to handle multiple fast moving projects simultaneously, work independently, and a strong attention to detail a must.
• Self-starter with willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Payment industry experience required.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88zq6-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.