Full Time Job
Director, Brand Strategy, Digital Studios
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
Discovery Digital Studios supports global marketing and creative for discovery+, Corporate Creative and Marketing, and content, product, and audience development for the lifestyle networks Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, TLC, and Investigation Discovery.
The Director, Brand Strategy, will support portfolio branding and messaging in collaboration with D2C, Network brand teams, Partners, Creative, Research, Media and Product teams.
This position reports to the Vice President, Brand Strategy and Creative Operations.
• Manage external Agencies and Partners
• Portfolio brand management
• Brand messaging implementation
• Media Partnership/Collaboration
• Creative Planning
• Content Fulfillment
• Account Management
• Creative Capacity Oversite
• Corporate Branding and support
• B2B support (Ad Sales and Domestic Distribution)
• BA, BS or higher
• Minimum ten years related experience
• Strong prioritizing abilities as well as strong research skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work closely with a wide range of staff at all levels
• Proficiency in G-Suite, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.