Digital Media Specialist - Paid Social
London, United Kingdom
• This role will act as support for the discovery+ Insight Manager and will require supporting the management of digital analytics projects and internal client relationships
• Help provide detailed performance reporting on Discovery's UK D2C products and communicate key insights to teams across the wider UK business
• Help measure audience consumption across digital platforms to develop a holistic picture of viewing across our digital products
• Fully exploit available TV, and digital data and blend with other research insights to reveal more about our viewers and their content choices and behavior
• Support commercial teams and help develop compelling sales presentations for our D2C products making use of all available research tools
• Provide the discovery+ scheduling team with clear, actionable information to help grow our D2C portfolio of products
• Jointly share responsibility for regular reporting with the other team members
• Respond to ad-hoc research requests with customized deliverables and recommendations
• At least 2 years' experience working within the media industry (either within a broadcaster or a company with a strong D2C presence)
• Enjoy digital research, understand the wider D2C market & how this fits into the broader media ecosystem
• Experience of working with either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics – with strong experience of creating custom segments & automating reports using report builder
• Strong grasp of digital metrics across long & short form content
• Experience of building & maintaining dashboards in either Tableau or PowerBI
• A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented.
• A solid understanding of the issues shaping the UK D2C market
• Good knowledge of computer Microsoft software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ypvm-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.