Eurosport Digital is Discovery's primary drive into the Direct to Consumer business in Europe. It currently comprises two parts; Eurosport.com - the continent's number one sports news website - and Eurosport Player, a leading subscription-based OTT sports platform available across Europe.
The business is in a period of high growth, fueled by investment in rights, marketing, product and content.
For more information, please visit corporate.discovery.com and follow @DiscoveryIncTV across social platforms.
The Customer Care Systems Manager is responsible for running and developing the internal and public-facing tools used by the Customer Experience team for Discovery's streaming services. Reporting to the Senior Manager, CX Platforms & Resources for Customer Experience, the successful candidate will manage systems implementation and maintenance. They will also be responsible for developing the tools in such a way that will improve the Customer Service team efficiency and serve our customers with the best of class support.
These tools also provide the Product, Technology, and Operations teams with vital insight into how our users engage with our Direct to Consumer streaming services including discovery+, Eurosport, Golf TV, and Global Cycling Network.
• Takes ownership of strategies in order to reach and exceed performance objectives
• Implement a culture of continuous improvement
• Drive technology and operational improvements; interface effectively with internal development teams and service owners
• Maintains efficiency of existing communication channels and work with the head of Platform & Resources function for Customer Experience to develop new ways to automate support
• Functions as an authority for our Customer Service tools
• Functions as an escalation point for the Customer Experience Director and vendors
• Manages output of our Customer Service and analyses data and output
• All other technical duties and special projects as assigned
• Minimum 3-year experience in Customer Service or Marketing with at least 1 year in a manager position, ideally in a media environment
• Demonstrates in depth knowledge of customer service tools
• Knowledgeable in Zendesk, ideally also on other CRM systems
• Knowledgeable and experience in Data management
• Drives projects by articulating clear and specific goals and requirements
• Serves as a role model for critical thinking and technical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills working and the highest commitment to excellent customer service
• Experience with multi-channel and multi-lingual environments: Email, chat, phone, Social Media, App store reviews, Trustpilot, Bots and AI
• Previous experience with third party vendors and technical integrations
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Track record of using CRM tools to solve problems
• Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking and fast paced environment
• Ability to mentor and train other members of the team on using CRM tools
• Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanour and portrays the company in a positive light
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71n78-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.