Customer Service Social Media Supervisor
Customer Service Tier II Supervisor (Tues-Sat 1p-10p EST)
The Supervisor is responsible for supporting frontline, customer-facing team members by handling questions, escalations, team supervision, and other related duties. The Supervisor will also be responsible for monitoring potential bugs and working closely with the Manager to ensure issues are reported, prioritized, and resolved and ensure that company priorities and performance expectations are met. The successful candidate would have supervisory expertise in customer care operations delivering outstanding quality service to audiences and fans through email, social media, and other communication forms.
• Manage performance metrics across multiple channels including customer satisfaction, productivity metrics, and service levels.
• Drive employee engagement and a high-performance culture ensuring effective performance management, coaching, and development and creating an environment where people can excel through accountability, encouragement, and empowerment
• Consistently improve the customer experience by providing insights and recommendations on products and services along with recommendations on how to improve existing processes.
• Supervise and monitor agent attendance, performance, and productivity
• Provide technical and procedural guidance based on established practices
• Point of contact for Manager when they are out and provide support in troubleshooting and customer escalations as well as reporting to the appropriate stakeholders
• Help create guidelines and best practices for responding to customers
• Assist with employee training in the operation of equipment and in established processes
• Review agent interactions with customers, identifying coaching opportunities for development and improvement
• Participate in and facilitate special projects as required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of two years of customer service supervisory experience
• Experience with Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android, and Apple products preferred
• Experience with Zendesk preferred
• Ability to redirect and coach for improvement, and gauge user ability and modify delivery accordingly
• Demonstrate professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping to nurture a passion for customer service
• Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
• Be an innovative thinker and have excellent communication (internal/external and written/verbal) and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and manage at all levels of a matrix organization
• Be a strong leader with attention to detail, managing a diverse workload under tight deadlines
• High-level initiative with the ability to self-direct workflow
• Must have the legal right to work in the US
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx6yk-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.