Over 25 years, Eurosport has established itself as a household name for live sports. Now, Discovery has re-energised Eurosport to connect fans and athletes around the sports they love.
Delivering quality and live content first, Eurosport produces authentic, premium, and innovative content, on linear and digital platforms. It combines expertise, passion and resources to develop high-value programmes and offer unrivaled coverage to viewers in 99 countries, in 21 languages. Having secured the exclusive European broadcast rights for the Olympics until 2024, there's no better time than now to join Eurosport on this incredible adventure!
Core to Eurosport's strategy is the Eurosport Cube. A mixed-reality smart stage that is used for presentation, analysis and live and pre-recorded studio shows. The core of this studio is built in UnReal and is controlled by a disguise server
As the 'UnReal Designer', you will help with the upkeep of the studio, always looking to add improvements and constantly working to push further. It's a really exciting prospect, as XR is in its infancy you'll be taught and learn along the way how we go from design to pre-production to full-blown productions. Starting with Roland Garros in May, Olympics in July and then the Winter Olympics in January. It's an amazing opportunity we want you to be part of.
• Use design concepts and in-house assets to create fully fleshed out environments
• Adhere to the margins of established layouts, systems and conventions
• Utilize all tools at your disposal to showcase the attributes that make an environment exciting
• Use your initiative to make suggestions and proposals for the betterment of design, feel, flow and interest.
• The running of The Cube using disguise, Unreal and Notch.
• Extensive experience working in and creating environments for the Unreal Engine
• Completed indoor environments/levels and a portfolio showcasing your best work
• Great with communication and can give and receive new ideas with ease
• A firm grasp on draw calls, LODS, and other areas of optimization
• Driven to grow, learn and output only your best
• The ability to work remotely
• An interest in Sport and broadcast
• The ability to adhere to a flexible schedule
• Self-starter that is dedicated to uplifting the studio development
• Experience creating models, materials, shaders and textures a plus
• Experience of dealing with the pressures of live broadcast environments would be preferable and the ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate examples of when they've had to react to quick turnaround requests on a live show.
• A knowledge of Blacktrax/MoSys tracking systems, LED video screens and DMX lighting would be advantageous but not essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx7y5-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.