The Creative Franchise Producer will be responsible of the end-to-end production process for the portfolio channels campaigns.
Will help to produce specials and brandings campaigns for the local productions created for Latam (Argentina, Colombia, México, and Brazil) and will coordinate pan regional on air promotions, digital media assets production and marketing campaigns.
• Create a roadmap with the pan regional creative services team of production/assets requirements.
• Coordinates and organizes different areas such as pan regional copywriters, editors, designers, local's media planners, local´s on air teams, original production team, local's programming departments, local´s marketing departments, and external vendors to ensure brand consistency and compliance with deadlines.
• Manage multiple production from start to final delivery.
• Give support to the managers in following up the delivery dates, organize editing sessions, vendors, updating internal databases, creating campaigns presentations and following up materials reception and delivery (both from internal and external suppliers).
• Complete, monitor and follow up the digital media content management system according to the needs and programming updates.
• Schedule the dubbing sessions for Panregional Promos.
• Search, request and provide all promos and digital materials from DNI.
• Follow up eventual changes to the program grid that may imply modifications to promotions, campaigns, projects, etc.
• Monitor, creation and update of Digital and OAP Content Production Calendars.
• Help copywriters throughout one, some, or all recording sessions as required.
• Help locals OAP coordinators/specialists to create work order as required.
• Keep fluent communication with external suppliers regarding everything related to invoicing, register, reception and delivery of materials, organization of meetings, etc.
• A course of studies related to the media, and digital media either in image and sound design or advertising, production, etc.
• Knowledge of a show production pipeline.
• Knowledge of production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for Video, Digital, and Offline materials.
• Knowledge and experience with on set production and 360 degree campaigns.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively.
• Experience in Production agencies or entertainment industries platforms
• Experience with photo and video editing tools.
• Experience in project managing.
• At least 5 years of experience working for the media, either for production agencies or TV studios, advertising agencies, design studios, etc.
• Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and be able to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Ability to prioritize own work effectively.
• Ability to identify and communicate problems.
• Able to respond appropriately to routine and non-routine requests.
• Performs work independently, with moderate level of review, and be able to be assign to projects of moderate complexity and visibility, as well as projects requiring planning and coordination.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1m1x-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.