Join Discovery's Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team, a cross-platform marketing organization that is revered by clients and sales for our ability to connect ideas, innovation, and insights to achieve our client's goals and maximize revenue. The Ad Sales Marketing team is responsible for creating exciting advertiser campaigns across Discovery's US networks which include: Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Magnolia Network, OWN, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel, Science Channel & MotorTrend. We are also responsible for promoting Discovery's value to the advertising community through targeted and strategic B2B marketing programs such as advertising, live and virtual events, trade shows, and presentation materials.
We are a team of doers that empowers one another, approaches projects with optimism and purpose, and challenges the status quo. This best-in-class strategic marketing team supports the company with marketing initiatives and materials that have the greatest impact on the advertising community, evolving with the needs of our dynamic business.
The Creative Coordinator will directly support the Creative Services team in the daily management of various projects across Discovery's portfolio of networks and assist in the design/production of multiple projects, including client RFP responses, e-blasts, custom presentation material, and visual mockups. The Creative Coordinator is highly organized and possesses skills in prioritization, workload management, documentation, design feedback, and communication. This person needs to have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work as a team on time-sensitive projects while maintaining a calm and respectful, team-oriented professional work environment. The Creative Coordinator will be someone who can think on their feet and keep open communication with the Associate Art Director, Design Project Specialist, and Director.
• Hands-on design of various projects such as e-blasts, invitations, RFP responses, custom presentations, and print collateral
• Assist team in the daily management of creative projects, tasks, and planning
• Learn and maintain project management system and ensure that all project files remain organized and naming conventions are clear and adhered to
• Daily management and organization of Creative shared drives, libraries, media/assets
• Gather assets from internal groups for projects before submitting for design and source photos/assets as needed
• Be flexible to learn new skills and change direction as the role may naturally evolve
• Become proficient in our cloud-based presentation software
• Maintain open communication with supervisor and team members at all times
• Must possess excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to remain calm under high-pressure deadlines while upholding staff and client expectations
• Be a self-starter that asks questions and is motivated to learn more
• Experienced in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Use of Google Docs a plus.
• Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Mac/PC proficient
• Four Year college degree (Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or Fine Arts preferred)
• Copywriting and editing skills a plus
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx75bj-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.