Social Media Sales Manager
Commercial Time Management Specialist (Ad Sales)
About the team
The core responsibility for this position is management of commercial time on channels in the EMEA region; work with commercial break duration, number of commercial breaks per day and total open minutes for sale will be the main focus on this position. Daily work in internal systems which manage commercial time efficiently and fast. Close cooperation with Ad Sales teams, Ad sales business partners in EMEA region and Programing team for providing the best quality on Discovery's channels and maximization of advertising revenue.
Type of employment: 14-month contract with possibility to extend.
• Managing of commercial time on channels, creation high efficient commercial break distribution for maintaining best viewing quality on channels and maximization of advertising revenue, creation and timely delivery of relevant monthly Break Patterns (close cooperation with Programing team, On-air promotion team, AdSales teams)
• Working closely to Channel teams regarding to program schedule changes and control their impacts on standard and premium commercial breaks, keep Ad sales business partners in region updated regarding all changes made on channels
• Building and maintaining a relationship with all involved departments in Discovery and with Ad Sales business partners in region
• Daily support And Sales business partners and local AdSales teams regarding to commercial time management areas
• Taking care of monthly processes to run smoothly between AdSales business partners and Discovery
• Making analyses of ratings/commercial break performance
• Preferably 2 years experience in TV industry on similar position; preferred in commercial time management department, TV campaign planning department in media house or on TV-broadcast side, On-air promotion department or in Ad sales areas related with Ad sales analyses, research department
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Strong organization skills, detail-oriented, analytical skills, interested in data-analysing
• Knowledge of research system (AdvantEdge) would be additional asset
• Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.) and/or MS Office Suite (Excel)
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer programs
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands
• Team player
• Possibility to work in a highly regarded organization with international exposure and friendly and supportive atmosphere
• Attractive benefit package
• Partial home office
• Flexible working hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d228zy-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.