Senior UX Researcher
London, United Kingdom
Business Operations Analyst
Reports to: Business Operations Director
Location: London (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Discovery+ is excited to announce that we're recruiting a Business Operations Manager as part of the EMEA Business Operations team.
Discovery+ is Discovery's direct-to-consumer entertainment platform available throughout the APAC and EMEA regions. Here at discovery+, we ideate and bring to life transformational video-on-demand products; redefining how lovers of Discovery content engage with the shows they know-and-love across the globe.
As a business operations analyst in the business operations team, you will work in close collaboration with our product and delivery teams, content delivery teams, platform teams and growth and marketing teams ensuring that discovery+'s monetization and content delivery services will support all new features. The position is also responsible for tracking and coordinating all monetization and content related bugs and issues.
• Write up requirements for new features in the monetization service and content delivery workflows
• Collect and identify new monetization and content related feature requests
• Work with various stakeholders to define and document the solutioning of new features and services
• Engage with product, platform leads and backend systems for implementation
• Support relevant internal and external teams ensuring new feature requests and issues are understood, prioritized and delivered
• Train and support monetization and content personnel on new features and services
• Support local stakeholders to ensure necessary support from central teams and external vendors
• Continual collaboration with stakeholders (both internal and external) to identify, manage and resolve dependencies or blockers related to monetization and content services
• Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to self-organize, take ownership of a project/task and drive it through to completion
• Able to build strong relationships with team members and local stakeholders in our London office and in regional offices around the world
• Able to plan workloads and work towards tight deadlines
• Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and a positive approach
• Strong customer service ethos, committed to quality, with the will and enthusiasm to drive improvements
• Ability to identify and manage risk throughout a project/initiative–escalating and resolving issues as they happen
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience working on an enterprise-level CMS
• Proven experience as a digital business operations analyst, product manager or similar
• Experience on working on high-traffic platforms and websites
• Experience with various operational workstreams of a streaming service or similar
• Experience working at a manager level or higher in the digital business
• Experience with the Atlassian suite. In particular, JIRA and Confluence
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.