Product Security Engineer
Discovery operates on a worldwide basis to produce & acquire content from thousands of global partners, schedule hundreds of linear TV & online channels, and distribute content to hundreds of affiliates including cable TV, free-to-air broadcast, and online video providers such as Amazon and iTunes.
• Managing global telecommunication platforms ZOOM Phone, Avaya, Cisco, Ribbon nach DNE, APAC, DLA ,US Region
• Managing global AV platforms ZOOM Room, Cisco DNE, APAC, DLA ,US region
• Managing global IPTV Platforms Appear and MWCore
• Supporting users within above systems.
• Cooperetion with setting up global standards telecommunication and AV wise for whole company
• Managing the vendors
• Preparing, installing, supporting Zoom Rooms
• Preparing and supporting AV Events for users
• Maintaining security od telecommunicationa and AV systems.
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Digital Media or related field or equivalent experience.
• General knowledge about AV
• Knowledge of Ribbon, Avaya, Zoom systems,
• At least 2 years of experience in the IT area (Avaya, Ribbon, Zoom set)
• AV/Telecom installation skills
• Good interpersonal skills for supporting users
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.