The Context of Role
Context of the role
The Assistant Manager, Record to Report will be based in New Delhi, India and will report directly to the Associate Director – Record to Report based in India. As a primary responsibility need to work for US Entities and report to US Accounting Managers or above and also works closely with Local Entity Financial Controller in US, including other Business Departments, Global Business Services (GBS), the broader Finance community, Internal Audit, and external auditors, Tax team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring Accounting policies are followed for respective region, Month end processes are completed accurately and on timely basis and ensure completeness of SoX documents and process related documentations.
• Working APAC/EMEA time zone with fixed reporting line in India Center and a dotted line to US Accounting Customers
• Review of P&L to ensure accruals are processed before the period end and submission of Balance sheet flux
• Preparation and Recording of Journal Entries
• Support in completion of Internal, Stat Audit, Tax Audits and SOX audits along with providing schedules, documentation and other information as required.
• Prepare the Balance sheet reconciliation on monthly basis and ensuring the open items are resolved within stipulate time frame.
• Support in all form of SEC Reporting through process excellence and use of system / automation.
• Provide advisory services to respective business owners and management with respect to accounting policies including best practices with respect to new business processes, initiatives, and system implementations
• Assist business partners with developing and executing remediation plans and track and monitor progress against agreed upon timelines.