Discovery also has a strong portfolio of free-to-air channels across Europe making it a leading broadcaster in a number of countries, including Norway, Sweden, Italy, Poland, Germany and the UK.
As a purpose-driven company, we are dedicated to not only entertaining but inspiring. For 30 years we have told stories that entertain, inspire and enlighten our viewers around the world, about the world. But our work doesn't stop there. We are committed to making the world a better place by leveraging our market-leading global platform, and by extending the reach and influence of like-minded organizations and causes. We also are dedicated to employee volunteerism across the globe.
ABOUT DISCOVERY INDIA:
Discovery India, the country's leading infotainment player, is dedicated to satisfying curiosity, engaging and entertaining viewers with high-quality content through its portfolio of 12 channels including Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery HD World, Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo, Discovery Kids, Discovery JEET, Animal Planet HD World, TLC HD World, Discovery Tamil and a premium sports channel DSPORT. From survival to natural history, wonders of science to extreme jobs, motoring to travel and lifestyle, and the latest engineering marvels to original content productions to live sporting events, each channel offers distinct must-watch programming to engage viewers across the country.
Discovery Communications India is a division of Discovery Networks Asia Pacific (DNAP).
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Discovery is at its best when bringing the world a little closer together. Discovery is dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment that is deeply rooted in our core values, supports employees and social justice, and drives an award-winning culture. #Diversity, #Equity and #Inclusion are embedded at our core, underpin the impactful stories we tell and drive our passion to make a difference. We want our teams to reflect communities from all parts of the world, and remain committed to a culture of belonging and empowerment for all. It is the diverse minds, voices and perspectives of our people that fuel our most innovative ideas, deliver our greatest moments and push us forward to achieve more.
Our Guiding Principles define the character and spirit of our employees and how we operate: We are… One Team, Creative Dreamers, Doers, Consumer Obsessed, Global, Quick and Agile, Purposeful, and we Do the Right Thing.
We are here today because we value the different experiences and therefore different perspectives in our teams and that is what makes us formidable. We really want our leaders to model these principles, and to infuse them into everything we do. This really gets to the very core of Discovery – our spirit, our attitudes and aspirations – our ethos. These powerful words and phrases define who we are as a company and we hope our leaders practice every time they are setting goals, making decisions and model the behaviors.
Discovery is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to affirmative action. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, nationality, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions) sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or political views.
• Lead overall content marketing strategy for the business including marketing approach, target audience, positioning, and flawless execution of our content marketing campaigns from conception to launch for discovery+ and tv channels
• Develop clutter-breaking, relevant and delightful marketing campaigns for new content launches working closely with content partners, internal content, creative and broader marketing teams
• String together various marketing efforts across channels and platforms into one unified vision that is authentic and seamless
• Effectively direct and manage the development of multiple campaigns in parallel across languages and genres
• Lead ATL media planning
• 5-7 years of work experience
• Brand enthusiast and consumer centric mindset
• Demonstrated expertise with marketing concepts, creative development processes (working in print, outdoor, radio, TV, collateral, and more), marketing effectiveness/ROI, new product/business development and project management
• Direct experience in the consumer discipline, direct marketing, consumer promotion, and entertainment industry is a plus
• Ability to formulate creative strategies, strategically assess executional options, think creatively and provide detailed follow-through on campaigns is required
• Strong design sense and creative execution skills
• Impeccable grammar and writing skills with a good grasp of brand tonality
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and creative ideas with demanding timelines in a fast-paced content companies environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as the role involves working effectively with multiple internal teams and agency partners
• Must be a highly organized, detail-conscious
• Strong analytical and quantitative skillset
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Performer in a high pressure and dynamic environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxqz5-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.