Analyst - People Technology (SAP SuccessFactors)
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
GT&O People Technology is a fundamental enabler to how we deliver an outstanding experience to our Discovery workers across the globe. As the Analyst for Total Rewards, you will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and optimization of the Total Rewards systems which include but are not limited to, SuccessFactors, Benify and BenefitFocus. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the release management process, working closely with your manager as well as resources in the GT&O People Technology team to ensure the seamless release of new functionality to the workforce.
We are looking for a passionate and technically savvy professional who has previous Compensation and Benefits systems support experience, preferably including SAP SuccessFactors. You will have worked in global virtual teams and are comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Gather and translate system requirements related to Compensation and Benefits processes
• Maintain Compensation and Benefits system configuration, including updates to configuration workbooks
• Act as second tier systems support for Compensation and Benefits issues and requests, including troubleshooting issues and managing system enhancements
• Engage with broader People Technology function to implement system enhancements, resolve system issues, manage integrations and perform system testing when required
• Stay current with new technologies to provide creative solutions to business needs
• Provide ongoing support and training of end users to ensure effective utilization of all Compensation and Benefits systems
• Experience working with SAP SuccessFactors (i.e. Compensation, Employee Central) and BenefitFocus
• Strong technical knowledge of and previous experience maintaining SAP SuccessFactors Compensation and EC modules, and previous experience with Benefits cloud platforms (preferably BenefitFocus)
• Preferred experience with Compensation data structures and processes
• Preferred experience working with Qualtrics / Advanced reporting
• Ability to identify and work with other teams (both in Global Technology Operations and People & Culture) to drive continuous improvement initiatives across systems
• Must have the ability to work on your own initiative
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with a high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Proactive in gathering key information, challenging processes and driving efficiency
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw3v2-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.