São Paulo, Brazil
• Support in the managing of daily proposal deliveries;
• Support in monitoring the production process along with the Specialist, Project Manager and vendors;
• Support in creating content strategies for brands within Discovery's ecosystem.
• Support in developing creative presentations for special projects;
• Responsible for the maintenance of sales support tools.
• Candidate should have 2+ years-related experience, preferably television/digital content environment;
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred;
• Should be detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills;
• Should be able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously;
• Should be proactive and have a strong sense of ownership;
• Should preferably have a generalist and curious spirit, actively searching for new trends in the advertising and entertainment industries;
• Being passionate about TV, movies, social media and storytelling is a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English are a must;
• Excellent computer skills including Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z9nn-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.