FP&A Senior Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
Ad Sales FP&A Senior Analyst
1. Prepare digital revenue reporting analytics at the brand and platform level: weekly revenue report, weekly digital dashboard, weekly AE pacing report, weekly new business report, monthly close impact, monthly digital forecasting report, and other multi-faceted ad hoc reports
2. Prepare weekly digital delivery pacing report and risk &, opportunity analysis
3. Prepare bi-weekly holes report
4. Prepare quarterly trend analysis for Digital Media by key industry categories
5. Prepare quarterly digital vs. linear advertiser spend analysis highlighting areas of opportunity
6. Work closely with accounting and digital P&,Ia team on identifying monthly close impact drivers ensuring visibility of revenue drivers
7. Responsible for monthly and quarter close duties (reporting reconciliation, variance analysis, delivery impact, etc.)
8. Ensure accuracy of financial reporting, working with Digital Media team to ensure reconciliation to corporate P&,L by account
9. Tracking of Digital Media production revenue by advertisers
10. Assist in the preparation of planning models
11. Special projects &, Ad Hoc Analysis as required
* BS degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
* Strong Analytical skills, ability to transform large data analytics into clear concise analysis.
* Strong problem solving skills and proficiency in Excel.
* Persistent attention to detail.
* Exceptional team player with interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to independently manage workload with regard to prioritization and time.
* High energy and sense of urgency in completing all tasks, proactive and enthusiastic to streamlining processes
* Entertainment/Digital Media experience a big plus.
* Must have legal right to work
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn0qo-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.