Are you looking to join a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
Our Solutions Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the Detroit Pistons Corporate Partnerships KORE CRM Systems (KORE Sponsorship). KORE is a third-party software package used to manage sponsorship sales, assemble deals, build contracts, track inventory, fulfill contracts and track executions. KORE Sponsorship supports our Corporate Partnership sales department in assembling deals, building contracts, and tracking inventory. This role will also include, weekly maintenance, visualization, and reporting of all inventory data generated by the Corporate Partnerships department. They will work closely with our Business Intelligence, Finance and Legal departments and key stakeholders to ensure proper inventory utilization, tracking and reporting.
We are looking for a team member with a positive upbeat attitude that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
Essential Job Functions
• Run Detroit Pistons Corporate Partnership KORE CRM systems (KORE Sponsorship) to maximise their full capabilities e.g., updating and creating inventory quantities, monitoring deal approval workflow process, and setting up recurring reporting
• Continuously monitor KORE Sponsorship inventories and communicate the status to the Corporate Partnerships Solutions, Sales and Engagement teams and other internal departments
• Monitor inventory utilization by contracted partner and by asset
• Lead reporting and alignment with key internal departments: Business Intelligence, Finance and Legal to track all new partnership sales in accordance with their deal sheets and contracts
• Lead the execution of Corporate Partnership deal audits, ensuring that final signed agreements directly reflect the KORE Sponsorship Deal Sheet
• Develop and execute training for new and existing users on KORE Sponsorship to support onboarding of new Corporate Partnership team members
• Support annual rate card analysis for all Corporate Partnership sponsorship assets
• Collaborate with Solutions team to support development of new partner proposals, pitch decks and asset mix strategies
• Any and all other duties directly or indirectly required to ensure the Pistons organization has a best-in-class business analytics program
• 2+ years of business analysis, systems analysis, and/or analytical experience preferred; sports or live event industry experience preferred
• Bachelors degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, data analysis or a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience using data management and visualization applications preferred (Tableau, KORE Sponsorship and KORE Activate and Salesforce CRM)
• High proficiency in Excel required, strong proficiency in Power Point and Word preferred
• A clear passion for data, inventory management and analytics
• Experience working with large volumes of data
• Strong presentation skills and the proven ability to interact effectively with stakeholders
• A strong sense of ownership, accountability, and urgency
• Confidence and humility
• Ability to work extended hours and flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3490q-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.