Data Warehouse & Campaign Strategist
Are you looking to join a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join the Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
The Analyst, Corporate Partnership Analytics position will work within the Business Intelligence team to identify trends and support the Corporate Partnerships department to recommend prospects, develop platforms and provide accurate reporting. This position is responsible for the strategy and research across all properties including the Pistons, Motor City Cruise, Pistons GT and 313 Presents.
We are looking for a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
What you'll be doing :
• Conduct market research to understand trends and identify new sponsorship opportunities.
• Assist with the compiling and evaluation of all significant reporting statistics across multiple internal departments.
• Work with the Corporate Partnership team to deliver and maintain accurate data in presentations, recaps, and collateral.
• Utilize partnership research tools including Scarborough, Repucom, Hookit, and GeoPath to provide insight into current and potential partners.
• Assist the Senior Manager of Corporate Partnership Analytics with the development and creation of department documents, proposals, and client materials.
• Provide forward thinking, strategic insight, and support for Sales and Partnership Marketing Managers.
• Manage the Research Request portal within Salesforce.
• Other related duties as assigned.
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1-2 years related sponsorship experience.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Maturity, integrity, and a strong work ethic.
• Experience compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources and using that data to build impactful presentations.
• Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully prioritize, meet deadlines, and adapt in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with research and reporting tools is a plus.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Works primarily in an office environment with the expectation to attend games as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p109-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.