E.C. Publications, Inc. seeks a Marketing Representative for the DC Brand & Product Marketing department.
The Marketing Representative is focused on supporting the marketing team on the implementation of consumer and trade marketing plans for priority DC publishing (print, digital, digital-first), DC Universe Infinite subscription service and aiding communication with DC's distributors.
• Support the marketing team in the development of all marketing support materials & marketing campaigns for print and digital priority projects (periodicals, graphic novels, collected editions, digital-first) and DC Universe Infinite subscription service, including but not limited to commercials / trailers, print ads, physical and digital promotional items, online advertising assets, catalogs, samplers and more. Work with distribution partners to ensure all their marketing needs are met.
• Participate in print and digital publishing support including providing marketing content for Title Information Sheets, Brick Documents for Comixology, Communicate with Lunar Distribution to ensure that they have distribution breakdowns for promo materials with appropriate UPC codes and T numbers to track.
• Support the development of all online marketing campaigns including identifying the targeting for media buys, writing marketing copy, building landing pages, liaising with advertising agency and preparing reports to track the effectiveness of each campaign.
• Assist in the tracking of all projects to ensure that they are completed on time with final assets delivered to the appropriate internal or external teams
• Maintain Penguin Random House's metadata pertaining to covers, book summaries, BISAC codes, keywords and more. Update partner sales support platforms with cover, title info, review quotes, and other relevant information. Assist Manager and team to ensure Lunar marketing requirements are met.
• Aid in the management and execution of all online marketing campaigns including writing drafts of marketing copy, building landing pages, working with advertising agency and preparing reports to track the effectiveness of each campaign.
• Aid the tracking of all marketing expense, creations of purchase orders, payment and coding of all invoices.
• Support day-to-day department functionality, including (but not limited to) distribution of promotional materials to distributors, maintaining inventory of samples of promotional items, organizing department library, and other duties as required.
• Support consumer events and trade shows (physical or virtual) as needed to help promote priority projects and help DC's Events team execute panels, giveaways, and run DC booth.
• 3+ years working in marketing capacity
• Experience in kids / young adult graphic novel publishing with comic book expertise strongly preferred.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in Adobe Suite of products (CC, Acrobat) preferred
• Knowledge of comics, DCE characters/mythos, and publishing business expected
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5xw2-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.