Project Manager, Brand Creative (Motion) - CW Network - Burbank, CA
The CW is both a top broadcast TV network in the US and a fast-growing, ad-supported streaming service. With a network that reaches 100% of US television households and a streaming footprint on all major platforms, The CW reaches audiences at scale on both linear and digital television. The CW streaming service is available for free to consumers and is home to the latest episodes and seasons of The CW's primetime programming, live streaming of CW Sports content, and a library of entertaining film and television content for on-demand viewing. The CW is 75%-owned by Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXST), a leading diversified media company and 25%-owned by Warner Bros. and CBS.
The CW Television Network is seeking a Project Manager (Motion), to join our Brand Creative group. The role will be responsible for managing the workflow of all creative assets through the marketing and creative teams; coordinating with other departments as necessary to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, projects are delivered on time, and with a clear line of communication. An ideal candidate will have proven experience being the point of contact for all key meetings. They will be trafficking and routing of all creative to ensure the needs of any given project are met and the edits are approved prior to project delivery. This roll reports to the Creative Director.
• Act as liaison between Marketing, Programming, Streaming, Social and Brand Creative Team and additional stakeholders when necessary.
• When job requests come in, communicate with the creative team and its stakeholders to ensure all background info, specs, and resources are available before work begins.
• Asset Management
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Optimizing workflows, assigning tasks to the design team, and utilizing project management software (Wrike)
• Manages and maintains daily project status
• Point of contact for all key meetings: responsibilities include scheduling kick-offs and internal reviews, attend all meetings, capturing notes and next steps
• Leads team huddles to ensure daily and weekly priorities are met
• Primary team member responsible for the timely and complete execution of all marketing deliverables requiring creative team
• Manages, adjusts, troubleshoots and executes all marketing asset timelines as required for timely and accurate deployment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in a project/traffic management role in Entertainment.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and adapt to changing business needs.
• Highly organized with good attention to detail.
• Proficient in Wrike or similar comprehensive Project Management software
• Experience working directly with a full service Brand creative team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Passionate about TV, movies, and/or sports.
• Keeps cool under pressure
• $70 - $80k /yr commensurate with experience and skill levels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj4okb-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.