Software Engineer, Android
Remote / Virtual
The EPG & VOD Coordinator will be organized and analytical with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. They will be the primary contact throughout the organization to ensure Electronic Program Guides (EPGs) are accurate across the media landscape. The Coordinator will also assist in maintaining a robust ticketing system and perform quality control on various websites and apps for Subscription Video-On-Demand and TV Everywhere. Additionally, the Coordinator will implement and improve on office processes and policies and develop creative solutions to problems while being a resource and answering questions.
To succeed as the EPG & SVOD Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
· High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative support field
· Professional appearance and courteous manner
· Clear, polite phone voice
· Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with computers and media/entertainment apps
· Strong task and time management skills
· Experience in Media & Entertainment preferred
· Knowledge of data cloud use
· Customer Service experience
· ServiceDesk experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re1xm5-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.