WarnerMedia seeks a SWAT Master Control for the Atl Master Control department.
The CNN Master Control SWAT Operators are the leaders of the department acting as a front line for equipment failure, media management, and training for the department as a whole. MC SWAT supports the management team through involvement in projects and acting as representatives of the department in planning meetings. We are the first group in when it comes to developing, testing and documenting processes, workflow and Standard Operating Procedures. We are a self-directed team, making our own schedules week by week in order to cover PTO and UTO across all networks.
However, there's another level of expectation for a SWAT operator: We must also stand as an example to our peers concerning proper SOP execution, partnership with clients, disaster recovery and decisive action. SWAT MCOs not only embrace change but commonly lead the charge for the entire department, mastering new equipment and training our peers to ensure the best possible performance.
• Oversee playout of all live news programs, breaking news and original programming across all CNN channels
• Manage media for all incoming programming both live and server-based
• Collaborate with multiple partners to deliver product seen around the world on any device
• Create and organize procedural documentation, presentations and videos as well as take the lead on all departmental training/on-boarding
• College degree or equivalent prior experience
• Three to five years of master control or live production experience and/or consistent above average performance in CNN master controls
• You're a news junkie across any platform
• Ability and desire to work under pressure and in 24x7 'live news' environment
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
• Desirable requirements (not mandatory) include:
• Project team experience
• Other live production experience in control room or studio environments
• Fluency in Spanish
• Digital/web design background
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vww9-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.