As a Staff Product Designer, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Design Team, creating trusted new digital experiences that put CNN's talent, expertise, and content programming directly in the hands of news consumers. We have an ambitious product roadmap that emphasizes our unique ability to redefine news and information through content, people, and technology, and our success is driven by these abilities coming together to super-serve our users.
The Staff Product Designer, CNN Digital Emerging Products is an experienced user experience designer who collaborates with your design colleagues to develop a product design vision for the future of CNN's digital product portfolio and advocate for our millions of users through a strong sense of user empathy, contextual awareness of product scale and audience growth, and continuous cross-functional collaboration.
• Lead & execute on CNN's emerging product design efforts ranging from mobile application, web user experience, and information architecture.
• Collaborate with partners on your cross-functional team to understand the needs of our teams and establishing a structure and end-to-end workflows designed to best serve those needs.
• Partner with your team in expanding mastery of our business goals and proactively drive strategic solutions and results.
• Team up with your product team to execute on the holistic view of your product suite across integration (customer and technical) points to provide a superior seamless product experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies.
• Create end-to-end customer journeys that inform new product features and provoke new businesses.
• 8+ years professional experience, specifically as a Product Designer leading digital experience at consumer-focused technology company.
• Design portfolio demonstrating an exceptional track-record of product design solutions to real-world business cases for world-class, industry leading companies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field preferred.
• Experience with Product Design across multiple platforms.
• Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders such a Product Management and Engineering.
• Expertise in visual design elements including typography, layout, and visual hierarchy.
• Ability to work proactively and efficiently in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Mastery across a variety of digital product design and prototyping software, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principal, and ProtoPie.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o1x0-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.