See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
As a Sr Product Designer, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Design Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by millions across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
The Sr Product Designer, CNN Digital Core , is an experienced designer who collaborates with
other product designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and data scientists to build and grow CNN Digital product experiences that help inform & engage our users, and impact CNN's bottom line. This role is specifically focused on building experiences for our most loyal and engaged users, and identifying ways for CNN to best serve their needs.
• Design responsive user-centered experiences for CNN's Core News team to create an engaging, personalized CNN experience for our users.
• Collaborate with partners on your cross-functional team to understand the needs of our users and build meaningful solutions .
• Team up with your design, product and engineering counterparts to work through the holistic view of the user experience to provide a superior and seamless product experience
• Create end-to-end customer journeys that inform new product features and promote new businesses.
• Employ user research and testing techniques, backed by analytics data, to develop a deep understanding of how users engage with our content, what matters to them, and identify pain points.
• Design Portfolio demonstrating strong UX and visual design solutions
• 5 + years professional experience, specifically as a Product Designer
• Adept at product design techniques and methodologies
• Experienced in design software such as Sketch, Figma etc.
• Expertise in visual design elements including typography, layout, and visual hierarchy
• Familiarity with Prototyping tools
• Ability to think th rough design solutions strategically and reliably execute
on user centered responsive design s
• Experience partnering with cross functional team members such as Product Management and Engineering
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field preferred
• You like to t ake smart risks and champion new ideas
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1mmm-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.