WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Graphic Artist for the CNN Design department.
This Sr. Graphics Artist position will design and produce feature show branding & graphic content, communicate with producers & support daily graphics requests. While monitoring emails, iNews & Teams chats and working on projects and requested elements as assigned by Graphics Supervisors. Design and execute the graphic orders usually under tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy and visual clarity.
• Create graphics to support Design network programming with a focus on animated content.
• Accomplished motion designer with exceptional skills creating animated content for both program branding and explainer graphics.
• Able to develop animations for branded programming that effectively support key Editorial content goals in a dynamic, visually compelling manner.
• Able to take a verbal script and translate complex ideas into easily understandable visual presentations.
• Must possess excellent audio skills working with music, sound design and voice track.
• Exhibits exceptional branding skills. Is equally able to develop branding and work within defined style guides.
• Thorough understanding of Design standards and Style is appropriately applied and advocated on all projects.
• Sound editorial thinking applied when producing graphics in support of news content.
• Successfully manages time and resources to create a diverse scope of graphics supporting daily news and other network programming.
• Balances time vs workload to consistently deliver effective results.
• During breaking news, quickly determines graphic needs of both networks; promptly and accurately expedites all necessary elements.
• Follows through with the editorial staff of both networks to ensure all needs are met.
• Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design, motion design or related field (illustration, photography, industrial design, visual communications) or equivalent work experience.
• Displays outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with other teams under pressure.
• Embraces working in a diverse, collaborative environment and is willing to train and assist other designers on various levels.
• Actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department.
• Excellent computer, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Expert level at Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
• Cinema 4D knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of world news and current events.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1nww-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.