CNN is looking for a Senior Analyst, Audience Development to support audience growth and engagement on CNN's Growth Product team. With a focus on email, you will directly contribute to building more direct relationships with our users by growing and engaging qualified audiences. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with partners across Editorial, Growth, Product and Design.
• Build onboarding and reengagement experiences to optimize engagement and retention for newsletter subscribers and registered users
• Collaborate with Editorial to manage the execution of premium newsletter products for registered users
• Support the strategy, creation and execution of growth and product marketing campaigns that leverage email and in-product channels
• Explore new tactics for building loyalty and engagement across the entire conversion funnel
• Bachelors and/or advanced degree in a field such as marketing, journalism or a combination of relevant education and experience; 5+ years of experience in a high-growth, digital-first audience engagement role, preferably with an audience development or email marketing background
• Strong understanding of and experience with content strategy, audience engagement and industry best practices
• Previous experience with an enterprise-grade ESP required; experience working on high-quality, global editorial products is a plus
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple competing priorities
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Excellent writing and news presentation skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwe5k-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.