Your New Role…
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for strategy, development, execution, measuring and reporting on social media campaigns/projects that stem from CNNs goal of building, growing, connecting with and aggregating audiences for CNN programming, shows, and personalities, across all social platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong functional and operational expertise in social media and digital journalism, highlighting experiences that have led the development and management of content strategy for a variety of social media platforms. Experience with D2C growth marketing campaigns is preferred.
Success in this position will include the ability for CNN to invite and facilitate audiences to seek, find, participate in, subscribe, consume and share CNN content across multiple social platforms, thereby strengthening and deepening audience connections to the CNN brand and its offerings across television, digital, and streaming.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Create, manage and execute social media campaigns/programs that engage audiences in CNN programming and experiences
• Demonstrate thought leadership in building social media programs that develop, engage, and retain CNN audiences
• Facilitate growth marketing campaigns that acquire subscribers for newsletters, podcasts, and streaming platforms
• Set clear and defined objectives and strategies for each social media project/campaign, outlining key measurement criteria
Qualifications & Experience…
5-7 years experience in social media and/or community management at a media, news or entertainment company;
• Extreme fluency in social media publishing and analytics; Varsity communication skills;
• A thoughtful collaborator with strong project management skills.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate related work experience required.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2k24-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.