Senior Manager, Product Management
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Manager of Product Management for CNN Digital's Video Experience & Platforms team. In this role, you will lead and grow a team of curious and passionate product managers, responsible for CNN's video products. The ideal candidate is a seasoned direct to consumer product and career manager. You should be accustomed to solving complex consumer-facing problems, building sound strategies and executing those plans.
• Responsible for performance and achieving goals for our Video Experience & Platforms team, including building a framework to measure, track and respond to overall health of the product.
• Leads, with a team of cross-functional partners, to envision new streaming product features for product ideation, planning and delivery of key results.
• Define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for product area and proactively review with your team, peers and leadership teams.
• Partner with peers in business operations, research, testing and others to identify product opportunities, analyze competitive marketplace, and build that information into an informed plan to meet audience needs and business goals to ensure that products get to market per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
• Serve as a point of escalation for the cross-functional team, helping to remove barriers and roadblocks and navigate difficult or complex decisions.
• Help the team reach decisions with input from the expertise its members bring to the table.
• This role will have direct reports.
• Typically has 8 or more years of product experience with 3 or more years of management experience.
• Experience working with VOD, live and linear content is a must.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous initiatives to successful completion.
• Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into action in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.