Manager, Paid Social, (CNN+)
CNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN+. With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN+, a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
The Manager, Paid Social is responsible for developing breakthrough full-funnel paid social campaigns across all social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok. You will partner cross-functionally across growth marketing, brand, data and organic social teams to develop short- and long-term strategies that drive subscription growth for CNN+.
• Partner with media agency to develop paid social campaign strategies across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok
• Partner with Organic Social to identify opportunities for boosting organic content and retargeting with acquisition creative
• Participate in acquisition pod sprint planning, partner with agency to drive paid social channel test and learn roadmap forward
• Partner with paid media teams to develop short- and long-term strategies and roadmaps that will lead to increased conversion rates and drive subscriber growth
• Track KPIs and analyze performance to make campaign optimization recommendations
• Oversee channel media investment in partnership with paid media, finance and data insights teams and agency to forecast campaign costs, spend and campaign success
• Work with internal creative teams and agencies to develop and test paid content and creative strategies across platforms and audiences
• Partner with insights teams to optimize dashboards that help measure and visualize campaign success
• Leverage owned and earned data to build and report on custom audiences and lookalike audiences effectively
• Work across CNN and Warner Media teams to develop effective audience-targeting strategies
• Partner closely with social, engagement, retention, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Support the delivery of management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• 5+ years experience developing and driving the paid social strategy of acquisition marketing campaigns for a high-impact subscription or SVOD product
• Experience managing a media agency
• Successful collaboration with creative teams developing paid content strategies that maximize efficiency
• Strong understanding of self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools, including Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics, Reddit Ads
• Ability to build customer segmentation and analyze and interpret data to inform growth marketing campaigns
• Baseline knowledge of strategy across all paid media channels and how to strategically evaluate paid social in the media mix
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Process-minded and adept at operational effectiveness and problem solving
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence cross-functionally across all levels
• Strong presentation skills are a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rje291-34-230-9-187-42 in your application.