WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Data Engineer for the CNN department. The Growth Engineering team is a new team building products and technologies that will bring new customers to CNN+. We work closely with product managers, data scientists, and product analysts to explore growth opportunities, generate hypotheses, and test features. We experiment and test across many applications, including web, mobile, and TV/OTT. We lead A/B testing on our acquisition, activation, and conversion funnels.
Your ability to be flexible and traverse the data stack will be an asset to us as we evaluate the tradeoffs inherent in data engineering and experimentation. We have fun with this everyday: balancing what our users are asking for, what our users actually do, our current technical strengths, and what new technologies are emerging and where we want to grow as a team. We hold the ability to choose (or invent) the right tool for the job in high regard and consider it a critical part of our success.
In this remote world, we value your ability to work independently and allocate time sensibly while communicating with high emotional intelligence. We are enriched by the diversity of approach and perspective across our team and are excited to deepen our understanding with your contributions. The opportunity to put an amazing consumer experience in the hands of a large audience motivates us to move quickly and put our best work forward. If this resonates with you, we look forward to meeting you!
• Demonstrated experience working across the data stack
• Demonstrated experience building analyst-friendly datasets
• Demonstrated experience leading analysis with large datasets in the cloud
• Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally to deliver data products and insights that enables business results
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ideally data presentation skills (such as Looker, Tableau, Domo)
• An ability to learn and apply new technologies to improve internal and consumer products
• Remote friendly
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p3b9-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.