CNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN+. With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN+, a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
• Conduct direct-to-consumer content research and analysis including primary research, ad-hoc deep dives and regular reporting with Director supervision
• Work closely with the Research & Analytics data science team to implement direct-to-consumer content consumption dashboards and analytics capabilities
• Partner with the CNN+ content strategy team on programming, windowing and drop strategies
• Shepard primary program testing related to CNN+ content from start to finish in collaboration with Director
• Working with User Experience Researchers in support of product and programming teams with primary and secondary consumer insights
• Regularly assess competitive content landscape and conduct deep dive analyses into programming and audiences
• Work with Director and other Programming & Content managers in producing talent research, including regular quarterly reports and ad-hoc analysis
• Build fruitful relationships with key stakeholders/business partners across program/content development, content strategy, product, data science and marketing teams
• Foster a positive work environment and collaborative atmosphere
• Train, mentor and supervise 1-2 research analysts on the team
• 5+ years of research experience at a linear network, digital, streaming service or audience measurement company preferred
• Project management experience within a Research organization a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge of the content creation business and the non-fiction landscape is a plus
• Experience developing automated dashboards with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Excel is required; experience regularly using SQL or R a plus
• Proven experience delivering insights to executives or stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team and a commitment to developing team members
• Proven experience of successful collaborations with other research and data science teams
• Able to work independently and communicate effectively
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpjwn-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.