We seek a Principal Architect for the Consumer Digital Products Testing Center of Excellence.
As a Principal Architect, you'll be a critical part of the development of testing strategy and execution over all digital products represented across our WarnerMedia brands.
This position manages the development of new and existing Testing strategies in the TCoE.
Your skills and expertise will drive the successful completion and delivery of these strategies, meet stakeholder and partner testing expectations, and ensure key milestones are met, organizing and motivating essential work teams to meet departmental goals.
This is a multi-disciplined, cross-functional role, which collaborates with key stakeholders to lead the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of best-in-class tools, products, platforms, and experiences across Websites, Mobile platforms, and connected TV/ consoles.
• Develop and maintain the automation infrastructure
• Build relationship laterally and horizontally with the team and stakeholders
• Conduct test case management, develop technical documentation and ensure testing deliverables are met
• 15+ years related experience required
• Bachelor's Degree or comparable education required
• Use comprehensive knowledge to enhance the software development process, using your ability to develop automation proof of concepts, develop automation frameworks, and implement software QA architectural designs
• Operate autonomously to make decisions and take action without supervision
• Manage the progress of the QA team by recognizing and executing process improvements through QA task delegation, mentorship, and overseeing projects end-to-end
• Ensure test completeness and quality of all deliverables
• Work with other QA Engineers, Developers, and Product Management to understand requirements for an area of work and translate those requirements into a test plan that measures quality
• Cloud expertise (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqopv6-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.