Manager QA Engineering
WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Product Management for the CNN department. As the Director of Product Management, Platform, you will lead a team of Product Managers responsible for the success of the internal developer platform that powers CNN Digital products.
You will have significant strategic impact and influence on the future success of the company through the core capabilities, developer experience, and governance practices that the team will define and create. The Director will play a pivotal role in defining the long-term platform strategy, increasing internal adoption, and empowering our product teams to build amazing new digital experiences.
• Own the portfolio of core platform capabilities, workflows, and partner materials that provide a great developer experience, and empower our teams to create the future of CNN
• Develop and own long-term product strategy through working closely with internal stakeholders across Product, Engineer, Design, Delivery, Ops to deeply understand platform and partnership needs.
• Actively manage and direct product roadmaps based on achievement of group and companywide OKRs.
• Partner on clear communication of timelines, resource allocation, dependencies, product performance with all key stakeholders and partners
• 8-10 years of technical product management or relevant platform focused experience
• 5+ years of leadership/management experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage, build and develop a strong product team
• Demonstrated proficiency and effectiveness in working in a highly technical product space
• Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate and execute on a long-term product vision
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization, partnering with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver your product portfolio
• Demonstrated experience in leveraging analytics and data to power decision-making
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong work ethic, integrity, and collaborative approach to work
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn8po-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.