Motion Graphics Designer CNN+
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for the creation of digital collectibles in the form of NFTs, inspired by CNN's 40 years of global news coverage. Through this new medium, the Motion Graphics Designer brings to life moments in history that would be of interest to digital collectors, working with a cross-functional team including producers, editorial partners, legal, CNN standards, and business operations. This role has primary design responsibility for moment production, and promotion.
• Define the visual presentation of NFTs, capturing the historic importance and essence of each moment selected.
• Develop consistent design patterns and visual themes to underscore the exclusive, premium, and scarce nature of the medium.
• Partner with producers and developers throughout NFT production process.
• Ideating, building, and ultimately delivering assets for deployment, in alignment with CNN brand standards.
• A strong design sensibility, experience in a deadline driven environment, technical skills with digital graphics and animations and the ability to handle larger and more complex projects.
• Sound editorial news judgment, an awareness of current business and industry trends.
• Ability to produce broadcast quality graphics and interactives quickly and efficiently,
• strong communication skills, excellent teamwork, and team-building skills.
• 3-5 years of experience creating and developing graphics.
• Experience working knowledge of video, animation, and interactive software, including but not limited to Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
• 3D and/or mogrt templating experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9794m-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.