The Manager, Marketing Partnerships will be responsible for managing the planning and on-going full-funnel marketing strategy and execution across key distribution platform partners (Connected TV OEMs, Game Consoles, Mobile Operators, etc.). This is a cross-functional role that partners across various teams including Strategy, Business Development, Product, Finance and Operations.
• Oversee partnerships within a broader Acquisition pod to develop a cohesive customer view, design partner-oriented tests and surface partnership opportunities in prioritizing campaigns and reaching new audiences
• Work with partners and internal growth teams to build marketing programs that identify and delight specific audience segments, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner; accountable for campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking
• In partnership with Business Development, own the marketing relationship with connected device partnerships (e.g. Streaming Media Devices, Connected TV, etc.) to drive innovative co-marketing opportunities for CNN
• Partner with Business Development to bring partnerships to life, including requirements gathering, partner integration and building a launch marketing plan
• Identify mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with partners to further scale and optimize partnerships beyond launch with a focus on driving customer acquisition and engagement.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention
• Define top performing metrics, identify KPIs, and deliver a plan to optimize campaigns and set roadmaps against these metrics
• 5+ years of experience in partnerships or account marketing role
• Experience working at or with major Telco/MVPDs, OEMs and Mobile Operators
• Solid marketing and brand experience within news, media or entertainment industry
• Experience developing co-marketing or integrated marketing campaigns
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
• OTT/CTV media environment experience strongly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of elements to launch partnerships: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• Highly strategic and experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and successfully seize opportunities
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and support finance in their reporting
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage, influence and build relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Sound business judgment and ability to address partner-related requirements and motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Organized and structured, ability to deliver on plans and forecasts on time
• Collaborative, agile and comfortable working within a fast-paced growth environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8w92-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.