The Marketing Director for CNN+ Brand Marketing, in partnership with the Creative Director, will be responsible for the creative strategy and execution of all brand marketing campaigns for CNN+. This position will oversee the strategic marketing and communication for all aspects of CNN+ brand and content offerings across all communication points and media platforms.
• Reporting to the Senior Directors for CNN+ Marketing and in collaboration with the Creative and Design Directors, the Marketing Director will help facilitate the translation of marketing objectives into creative strategies and provide appropriate solutions to drive brand awareness and consumer interest in specific content offerings
• This is a multifaceted role, providing leadership, supervision, and scheduling of an assigned team of creatives including writers, producers, designers, and marketing assistants
• The Marketing Director will be responsible for the creative concepting, planning, and final production of campaigns and must be constantly pushing the CNN+ brand in both fresh direction and final execution
• The Marketing Director must be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and be well seasoned in interacting with senior executives, clients, and external agencies.
• In addition, the Marketing Director will be constantly teaching mentoring team members, as well as personally learning from interaction across the multiple verticals inside the Creative Marketing Group
• BA or BS with Mass Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Design or Marketing
• Minimum 7-10 years of creative television or streaming marketing/planning experience
• Thorough knowledge of competitive streaming landscape
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong communication and management skills
• Experience in developing marketing plans
• Experience developing creative across multiple channels including television, print, digital, social, out-of-home, and emerging platforms
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxp95-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.