Director, Development & Programming
New York, NY
Manager, Program Development-CNN (NY)
The Manager, Program Development will:
1) work on development of original and unique show concepts for all CNN networks
2) manage/coordinate the development/production of projects for CNN Original Series projects. This position will cultivate and maintain relationships with the selling community.
• The Manager will identify external production companies for project assignments and new development.
• Work with production partners to develop content for CNN networks as well as work with external production companies and distributors on behalf of CNN.
• Be the liaison between internal departments, to communicate and coordinate information flow for all applicable projects.
• Keep track of incoming creative material.
• Minimum of 3-5 years development/non-scripted programming
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe5y1-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.